SLEEP WELL is a natural supplement that promotes natural sleep which has been carefully formulated taking into consideration the natural insomnia remedies used for centuries in the practice of Natural Medicine specifically Jujube extract, Magnolia Bark and Passion Flower, plus Melatonin to effectively help you fight insomnia and help you sleep better.
SLEEP WELL Natural Supplement includes the following natural active ingredients that have been historically used in the practice of Natural Medicine as effective insomnia relief remedies:
• Jujube: Traditional Medicine has used the seeds, fruit and bark of jujube as an anxiety and insomnia remedy. This plant contains Vitamins C, B Complex and A, minerals like Calcium Potassium and others, as well as antioxidants and fatty acids. Recent studies conducted on animals show evidence that a jujube supplement has positive properties on brain and nervous system.
• Magnolia Bark: Magnolia is a flowering tree native to China. It has been used for centuries in traditional Japanese, Korean and Chinese medicine as a natural sleep aid supplement, a helper to promote relaxation, an anxiolytic and anti-allergic. Magnolia bark contains several bio-active compounds working as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-allergic agents like Magnolol and Honokiol. The Magnolia Bark sleep aid properties come from its light sedative and anti-stress effects.
• Passion flower: This is a plant that grows throughout the world and that includes about 500 known species. It has long been used in alternative medicine as a natural insomnia remedy and anxiolytic. Passion Flower appears to increase levels of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain, which lower brain activity and helps induce a relaxed state and sleep better. Another research suggests that purple passionflower may help adults manage mild sleep irregularities.
• Hops Powder: Hops are the dried, flowering part of the hop plant. It is used as a flavoring component and in brewing beer, as well as a natural remedy to bad sleep and insomnia, restlessness, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), nervousness among others. Research suggest that the sleep-aid properties of Hops Powder may come from The chemicals present in hops that seem to have weak effects similar to the hormone estrogen.
• Melatonin 3 mg: This is a hormone that plays an important role in sleep; your body produces it according to the time of day increasing after sunset and decreasing on sunrise. Melatonin mechanism also decays with age. Melatonin supplement is used to treat sleep problems like insomnia and others Circadian rhythm disorders. Melatonin does not really make you sleep, but it induces a state that promotes it.
Who should use SLEEP WELL?
Everyone interested in the improvement of their sleep quality, having problems to sleep or suffering from sleep disorder like insomnia will benefit with the consumption of Sleep Well Natural Supplement. Also if you want to overcome jet lag, or need to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier because of school or work, or if you are looking for a natural alternative to better sleep and support your body’s natural circadian cycle.
How long should I take SLEEP WELL?
To fully benefit from the effects on improving quality sleep, a take one capsule daily at bedtime. (one hour before sleep)
You may also Like:
$ 15.99 for 60 capsules