BRAIN POWER is a natural cognitive supplement to help you boost your full brainpower including Memory, Focus and Mental Alertness. Herbal extracts in Brain Power help fight the mental fatigue ad have positive effects to enhance memory and concentration. Vitamins and Minerals included, like Selenium, Folic Acid and B12 Vitamin provide the nutrients needed to sustain optimal functioning of the nervous system.
Brain Power Cognitive Supplement contains a well-balanced blend of plant extracts that will boost your mind and spirit and support your brain’s health, without any of the undesired effects of traditional stimulants like caffeine.
The following active ingredients have been carefully selected taking into account their historically known brain and memory booster properties. They have been used by ancient cultures of Asia and Europe for centuries to improve cognitive function and mental health.
• Ginkgo Biloba: Is a tree from Asia. It might help with hyperactivity and lack of attention, with positive results by favoring cognitive and behavioral changes. Ginkgo also has neuroprotective properties and is also a diuretic and antioxidant, and the flavonoids present on its extract, have a positive impact on the cardiovascular system.
• Gotu Kola: Also known as the Centella Asiatica, the so called “herb of longevity” has been revered for thousands of years for its properties to enhance cognitive function. Several studies suggest that the daily use of Gotu Kola extract might have positive impact on intelligence, cognitive function and concentration. And while most supplements used to boost mental function are stimulants like Caffeine, the “adaptogenic” properties of this plant mean that effects on the brain, body and spirit are well balanced and harmonized. Because of this, you are less likely to suffer the undesired side effects of stimulants.
• Bilberry: Better blood flow into your brain means more oxygen and nutrients to support memory, alertness and concentration. The Bilberry has traditionally been used as an effective helper to improve circulation in the tiny blood vessels, thus supporting the improvement of cognitive abilities and enhancing mental alertness and focus. Another well-known benefit of this plant is the improvement on low-light vision, and it also has antioxidants that help protect cells from damage and aging.
• Rosemary: Is a perennial woody evergreen herb from the Mediterranean region. Its Essential Oil has been traditionally used to boost memory, by just smelling it. Its leaves, contain Carnosic acid, which has been shown to fight free radical damage in the brain, this makes the rosemary an effective natural supplement to help protect your brain fight the effects of aging.
Vitamins & Minerals to support optimal brain functions
• B12 Vitamin: This vitamin is one of the most important nutrients needed by your body as it supports proper functioning of the brain and nervous system, helps regulate cells energy consumption, and takes part on the production of neurotransmitters.
• Folic Acid: Also known as B9 Vitamin, it is a nutrient that intervenes in the formation of the nervous system. Studies suggest its regular intake can positively affect mood and cognitive function by improving Focus and Attention.
Who should use Brain Power?
Everyone interested in the improvement of their mental capabilities will benefit using Brain Power, especially Students and Professionals, who are under constant stress and pressure, will see the brain boost they need to successfully accomplish the demanding tasks of everyday life. Older people will benefit from the neuroprotective and antioxidant properties of minerals and plants included, resting assured their brain gets all the nutrients it needs to keep an optional functioning with age.
How long should I take Brain Power?
To fully benefit from the effects on brain and cognitive function, a suggested time of use of three weeks is recommended, with an intake of three capsules daily.