ENERGY SUPPORT is a natural supplement that includes a blend of herbal extracts well-known by its properties to support the increase of energy levels, and added vitamins to effectively help you fight fatigue, sleepiness (or somnolence), and apathy.
Energy Support includes the following natural active ingredients, that have been carefully selected because of its energy boost properties and long history of use as natural energy supplements in different cultures across of the world.
• Guaraná: This is a climbing plant native to the Amazon forest; prized for its fruit, many South American tribes have used it for centuries as a natural remedy. Many energy pills and drinks include it in its formulations because of its properties to increase mental alert, reduce fatigue and improve focus, thanks to the higher concentration of caffeine and to the other stimulants it contains such as theophylline and theobromine. Guarana extract may also promote weight-loss by accelerating metabolism which makes burn calories faster.
• Green Tea: Native to China and India, it has been consumed for centuries as a medical remedy to several health affections. Stimulant and energy-support properties of this plant have been studied for decades. Green Tea contains the exact amount of caffeine to give you an energy boost with fewer side effects than coffee. It can also help your body burn fat faster and it contains a wide variety of antioxidants. Green Tea contains L-Theanine and Caffeine, a combination that can help you improve your brain function.
• Caffeine: The most consumed stimulant, caffeine give you a boost of energy and improves your alertness, concentration and other cognitive abilities. It has properties to improve blood circulation and is used in painkillers and to treat headaches and other health affections. Caffeine can naturally be found in coffee beans, as well as tea, guarana, mate and is added in many other products like cola.
Vitamins & Minerals to fight Muscle Fatigue and improve Cognitive Function
• Citrulline Malate: This amino acid has been used as a sports performance supplement to enhance strength and to support cardiovascular health. It improves blood flow into the muscles. Malate is a compound that is believed to have energy boosting properties by helping the body recycle lactic acid ant turn it into energy.
• Niacin: This is also known as Vitamin B3, it plays an important role in the transformation of food into energy and support the health of the nervous and digestive system and the skin. Niacin can increase energy availability by breaking down carbohydrates and fats.
• Vitamin B12: Needed for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system. It is important for energy availability in the body as it helps regulate cells energy expenditure. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can cause anemia and symptoms of fatigue and cognitive impairment.
Who should use Energy-Support?
This natural supplement is specially formulated for people feeling tired in excess throughout the day, with an apathy and lack of energy and motivation to accomplish things.
How long should I take Energy-Support?
To fully benefit from the energy boosting effects of this natural supplement, suggested intake of one capsule twice daily. ( morning and afternoon).
You may also Like:
$8.99 – $14.99